Saturday, July 24, 2010

7-9-10...Press Junkets, Puerto Lopez, and Montanita.




This weekend I spent time with the group visiting the Pysch program at UEA de Manabi, cruising Montanita and Puerto Lopez, and generally hanging out with the good people here.




1. Education in EC is interesting, and getting to tour the program at University Eloy Alfaro was a great way to get to know the system a little better. We felt like SP rock stars, and the whole hilarity of that day is forever etched in my mind...see the pictures they gave us - esp. the one of the Queens of the School...PRICELESS.




2. I love buses, chicken ones specifically. Just the sight, smell, and sounds of them means something or somewhere good is in the immediate future...a beach, a cheese empanada, an airplane...getting on one to head to Montanita flooded my mind with memories of chicken buses everywhere (and set the tone for the next trip, see the 7-16 post....) and the people and places that I have been able to see in them. I am in full force with a new show idea...¨Bus Buffet¨where I roustabout sampling bus food from country to country. Zack...call the ShowMance and lets pitch it!!!;)




No comments:

Post a Comment