Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Random Ramblings....

Things I will miss about Ecuador *so far......

1. Seeing men with hand saws sitting on the bus next to me. Hey, you never know when youll need a hand saw during rush hour down here!
2. The sound of Chiclets for sale being shaken, its like a maraca..."chiclets, chifles, chiclets, chifles". I prefer a chifle, though.
3. Food. All of it. First up on my recipie list back home ... shrimp encocado.
4. KNowing when I am getting ripped off and being able to do something about it...IN SPANISH. Sorry, just because you use a calculator doesnt mean I believe your "calculations".....
5. The kindness of children, their families, and strangers.
6. Beer-80 cents. Wine-1.20. Nuff said.
7. Queso fresco.
8. being able to get from border to border in 12 hours.
9. The music! Thankfully, for about a buck, I can take this with me. Poor Zack...youre stuck salsa-ing with me first thing when i get back!!!!!
10. TOMATE DE ARBOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats whats on my mind now....more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment